Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing #11

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Kris2cross2

I keep my personal books in order quite well so far. As for books we use with the children at school, they are often in a bin. I am not quite sure what all we have! The Library Thing would be useful in order to search for a particular title from our classroom selection.
I enjoy Library Thing as an inspiration to read more often myself. I find myself reading school work or magazines more often than choosing a title for myself. I prefer light fiction reads, and when a book is suggested I am far more likely to read it. On Library Thing, I can read book reviews and decide what I want to read before going to the bookstore.
I looked into a few groups and found out that I mostly like to read what is referred to as "chick lit" or contemporary fiction. This is helpful in choosing my next read!

No comments:

Post a Comment