Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing #10

Thing #10 is super fun! I could spend forever playing with these tools and sites.

I used Image Chef to write our names in the sand. Then I went to Dumpr, and I put our image into a museum format.



I also love the cartoon captions on Custom Sign Generator!


So....even though I practiced these tools by having fun with my personal pictures.. I certainly think many of these are useful applications in teaching! In speech class, we practice asking questions. I use picture cards showing scenarios in which the person involved needs to ask a question. The students then look at the card and decide what an appropriate question would be. They also practice using correct question forms. These cartoon captions will allow us to make similar scenes with our own photos and other images on the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment