Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing #23

I have enjoyed this experience! I originally picked this program for summer continuing education credits, because I missed other available classes due to the wedding. Now that I realize how valuable this experience is, I would recommend the "23 Things" to everybody! I would like to thank our librarian, Mrs. Nance, for recommending this program.
Some of the most fun tools I discovered are Rollyo, Photostory, and Image Chef. I would say the single most effective item that leads to lifelong learning is the "71/2 Habits" video. I will review that video frequently. I did not expect to find so many tools with multiple uses. A lot of the exercises are useful personally as well as professionally. Another discovery program would be of interest to me in the future, most likely during another break. A single word to describe this program would be... informative. IF I could use two words, I would say... entertainingly informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment